-->

15 February 2019

Sarah Hyland, Wells Adams and More Stars Celebrate Valentine's Day 2019



Can you feel the love?
Celebrity couples such as Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams and Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus are celebrating Valentine's Day 2019 together and have taken to social media to pay tribute to each other on the special holiday.
"With you I feel like I'm on top of the world & I'll always catch you if you fall..." Hyland wrote on Instagram, alongside a photo of the two kissing on a hike. "No matter how high we climb. I love you to Pluto & back @wellsadams I am so grateful and appreciative of everything you do for me. #happyvalentinesday#myperson."
Other celebs, such as Fergie and Jenni "JWoww" Farley, are spending the holiday with their kids.
Stars such as Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot gave their female friends an early shout-out the day before for "Galentine's Day" (Thank Parks and Recreation for that one).


"My Forever Valentine!!! Te amo tanto amor da minha vida!" the NFL pro wrote on Instagram.



REESE WITHERSPOON & JIM TOTH
"Love my Valentine! #9years of love and putting up with all my picture taking," the A-lister shared on Instagram.


"Happy Valentine's Day my love," the Game of Thrones actress wrote to her fiancé. "You make me the happiest."

No comments: